Your health and our team’s health are of utmost importance to us. We’re keeping close tabs on COVID-19 (coronavirus) announcements, developments and precautions being taken worldwide, and we want to share the steps we are taking as an organization to address the situation and act accordingly
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
We hope this alleviates any concerns you may have when choosing House Medic. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
House Medic is the trusted handyman service for all of your home repair and home improvement needs. Our handyman technicians possess years of experience and are highly skilled in a wide range of trades. And when you hire House Medic, you’ll have peace of mind that our employees are fully insured and every job that we perform is backed with a one-year labor guarantee.
Here’s just some of the reasons why House Medic will become your trusted professional.
- Prompt & Precise – We show up at a scheduled time that fits your schedule and promise to complete the job to your satisfaction.
- Experienced & Insured – Our technicians have years of experience and are fully bonded and insured.
- Guaranteed – Every job that we perform is backed by a one-year guarantee.
- Customer Service – We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to each and everyone of our customers. We treat your home like it’s our own!
- Well Marked and Stocked Vans – Our logoed vehicles are well marked, and are stocked with a wide range of tools and materials.
With House Medic no job is too small! From minor home repairs to more complex home improvements, we can do it all! Call House Medic today!